Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Self Portraits And Portraits


TIPS ; 
  • Practice with people you know so that you are comfortable; people can sense when you aren't.
  • Create an especially revealing self-portrait by adding personal memorabilia surrounding your mirrored image, such as photos of yourself at various stages of your life, or anything that tells the viewer about your interests.
  • You can also capture a self-portrait by supporting your camera, then frame your picture and focus with a stand-in. Place a mirror just behind the camera, and do your final posing in the mirror.
Enviromental Portraits :
I liked and picked this picture because the background tells you a little bit of details of where she might be and also you can see she is bushing the horse back hair .
I liked and picked this picture because the punching bags and the background explained so much on what the subject was .

Casual Portraits :
I liked this and picked this photo because its a smile casual picture that was taken looking simple.
I also liked picked and liked this photo because its a casual one and can be an everyday picture.
Formal Portraits :
I picked this photo because you can easily tell it is a very formal picture the person looks nice and well taken .
I picked this photo because it also does show a formal marine .
Photography Self Portrait ;
 I picked and liked this picture because its a self portrait and you can see that the photo has a filter and its just her smiling .
I picked and liked this photo because you can see the different faces the man has looking in the mirror and seeing his reflection.

PLAN:
My plan is to take a self portrait is being outside enjoying the cold weather either here in school or out of school , other than that my other plan was to take a picture with christmas lights enjoying the night out . The rules of composition i would probably use would be simplicity , rule of thirds and balancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment