Tuesday, September 17, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever

 The thing that made me pick this photo was the presence of the dog laying next to her owner that had passed away in the disastrous landslides near Rio De Janiero . This photo looks like if it was taking from the top so the background can be displayed . I think this made the top 40 greatest photos because it shows the emotion the dog is expressing and how his missing her owner . ( Vanderlei Almeida ) 
 I picked this picture because its a good description of how the kid is feeling towards the man who is handing him the flag . This photo was taken in a straight position which it looks toward the faces of the kid and the man . I think this made the top 40 greatest photos because it shows respect and has a touch in the heart ! Aaron Thompson
I picked this picture because it really touched me just seeing the expression on the moms face hugging her little girl after 7 months it shows alot . I like how this photo was taken to capture a good shot of the love to each other and how much they missed one another . I think this  made it to the top 40 greatest photos because like i said it touches people hearts !

No comments:

Post a Comment